Monday, June 19, 2006

RITA ..O...RITA ,,No MoRe deRITA

Hurricane Rita was hitting southern parts of US recently. Like in New Orleans, southern Texas was not exceptional. I had a chance to visit the seaside of Corpus Christi beach, one of the prominent places in Kingsville, a town which about I guess 3 hours drive away from Mexico border.

AT CORPUS CHRISTI BEACH, KINGSVILLE - South TexasThe beach has nothing outstanding compared to the beach in my hometown, Kerteh.But locals liked to spend time here 'cos i guess it was the only beach available in the area. Otherwise, they had to cross Mexico border for a nicer and best view beaches.

AT TEXAS A&I UNIVERSITY, KINGSVILLE, SOUTH TEXASSome of the Malaysians in Texas A&I University. In general, this place was a very peaceful place to live in. Good community, more like a kampung style.. at least what I could experience.

No comments: