Monday, June 19, 2006

DISNEY WORLD, FLORIDA - WAY TO GO

EpCOT Center - Go ROUND & ROUND a spiral and discover the truth and uniqueness about SCIENCETHE LiViNg Sea - A great way to indulge into a sea worLD....You could even find MErMAIDs down there....
These photos were taken during my trip to Orlando, Florida on September, 1991. That was before I went to New Orleans. It was fall but the weather was kind of hot in Orlando that time. I had bought a ticket worth US$144.00 for a four-day visit to DisNey WorLD. It would definitely take 4 DAYS to cover all 4 GREAT adventurous and entertaining locations inside Disney World; 1) MAGIC KINGDOM 2) EPCOT CENTER 3) DISNEY MGM STUDIOS & 4)DISNEY BOARDWALK. To go from one location to another, u have to take an LRT type of train.
AT DISNEY MGM STUDIO

U can stay in Disney World Resort if u were rich enough, like Fauziah Latiff did when she was married to the son of Selangor sultan. 'Cos each night of stay, u had to pay US$1000. With that amount of money, u would get a luxury hotelroom located a few walks away to Disney World.
Of course, I could not afford that. I chose to stay at the INN (forgot its name) which was half an hour drive to Disney. That small room cost me US$33/night. Pretty good deal, huh? Driving was not a big deal 'cos I had a rented car.

Halal Food? No big deal also. I had cooked rice and fried a can of sambal sardine using a rice cooker inside my room. That sambal must be PEDAS and SEDaP, right? So, i added in chillie paste and a little Belacan,and....fried them nicely. UUUUMMMM ...ummmMM gOOd, ..But the SmoKe?? THANk GOD, the smoke detector wasn't working! Otherwise, they would call a fire-fighter...And I could be in DEEEEP Trouble.

I had plenty of food stored in my car booth to cater for the whole trip. I also bought some fruits like Florida oranges and grapefruits at the stall along a Florida highway. Very Cheap and Fresh!

No comments: