Monday, June 19, 2006

LONGING FOR A BLUE SKY

ANDA AKAN MERASA KEPENTINGAN DAN KEHILANGANNYA BILA ....SESUATU ITU TELAH TIADALESSON: Just Appreciate AND Be Grateful Of What U Have.

I just lost my uncle (Pok Long) on this date over cancer. He was a kind man, a very tolerable father and husband. Seldom I heard him scold his kids, let alone his wife. He usually tried to avoid any arguments even though that would cost him his feelings.
Something that I remember him the most, was his spontaneous acts. One of them was the way he played with his dentures. It was so entertaining and funny which always put smiles on me and my friends faces when we were kids.He would push his dentures out and pull it back in over and over again,so fast and rhytmics that no one could ever immitate.

Like other old folks in my hometown, Pok Long liked to watch WWWF whenever he had a chance. Even though he was a quiet guy, he actually was kind of aggresive as far as wrestling is concerned. Whenever the guy tried to punch his opponent, my Pok Long head was the one who moved to avoid the punch. I used to watch the WWF with him along with my cousin(his daughter). We ended up watching him instead.

I didn't mean to make fun of him by telling all these. They just remind me of his good nature that make people like to be around him all his life.

May allah accept him and vanish all his sins. And put him among all those obedient people in heaven. Insyaallah.

No comments: